*IMPORTANT* READ FULL POST HERE
Now open for most services by appointment only, Please call (408) 447-4377 for an appointment.
Please read important safety protocols from the CDC.
Nothing is more important than the safety of our customers and team members. With that in mind, we continue to adhere to Covid safety protocols:
- Appointment only. If you arrive without an appointment you might be asked to make an appointment and come back later. Also, please come alone whenever possible, we can not safely host guests who are not receiving a service.
- Face coverings are required for all of us, at all times while you are here. Please bring your own quality mask whenever possible.
- Restroom is reserved for emergency use only. It’s there if you need it, but please try to reserve it for our team members. Every time it is used it will need to be sanitized.
- Complimentary drinks may be temporarily suspended until further notice.
- If you are sick, even a tiny bit, or if you have allergies that are causing you to sneeze or cough, please reschedule.
- We would like to ensure that we have your correct contact information so in the event anyone of us has been exposed to the virus we can contact trace. Many of our customers and some of our team members are at higher risk of serious complications from Covid-19. If you cough or sneeze you must do it into a tissue, paper towel, or sleeve. If you cough or sneeze into the air you may be asked to leave. We hope that you welcome these measures. Please remember the face covering you wear is meant to protect us, the ones we wear to protect you. We want to service you, and we need to protect each other!
We hope to see you soon!
Please continue to stay safe, stay well, and stay thoughtful of those at higher risk.
The Team at His and Hers Hair Bar